Balgowlah Boys’ Campus provides:
- Innovation and excellence in boys’ education
- Strong discipline in a caring and co-operative environment
- Quality teaching and enriching programs
- Outstanding sporting, music and cultural opportunities
Balgowlah Boys’ has a long and proud tradition of educating northern beaches boys. The school opened in 1954 and has produced many high achievers in academic, sporting and cultural domains.
Balgowlah Boys’ Campus has the following excellent facilities:
- Four fully networked Computer Labs
- Fully equipped Weights Room
- Specialist rooms for Science, Art (including a kiln room), Food Technology, Woodwork, Metalwork and Drawing
- Dedicated Gymnasium for PE classes
- Recording Studio and Sound Lab
- Extension Studies Centre
- Large well-equipped Library
- Senior Common room
- Video facilities in many teaching spaces
- Assembly Hall used for regular assemblies, examinations and school performances.
Centrally located in Sydney Road, Balgowlah with transport routes to just about everywhere.